That’s right, the days of skipping dessert is over, because we have some delicious low-carb and low-calorie dessert recipes for you. You can still look forward to your favorite course without feeling guilty about calories. Try out these new easy-to-make recipes. Who knows, maybe one of these desserts could be your new holiday hit!
1 8oz. pkg. fat-free cream cheese, softened
1 tub Crystal light Pink Lemonade flavor low-calorie soft drink mix, divided
1 cup skim milk
1 tub 8oz. whipped topping, thawed
- Beat cream cheese and 1 1/2 tsp. of the drink mix in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended and smooth. Gradually add milk, mixing to well blended.
- Gently stir whipped topping until well blended. Pour into serving bowl or individual dishes.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Serve with fresh fruit, if desired.
- Note: Place remaining drink mix in a glass or plastic pitcher. Add 1 quart of water, stir to dissolve. Serve with ice.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
5 each egg whites
1/3 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, granulated
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil a 13×11-inch baking sheet. Set aside.
- Place egg whites in a medium mixing bowl. Whip on high speed using an electric mixer or wire whisk until frothy.
- Add SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, vanilla, and salt. Mix on high speed until medium-stiff peaks form (approx. 20-30 seconds with an electric mixer).
- Spoon rounded tablespoons of egg white mixture onto a prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan. Cool.
We hope you find these easy recipes as delicious as we do! If you would like to see more healthy recipes check out our Diabetes-Friendly Recipes blog.